Promotes Early Time Learning
The Ocean Blue design is elegant, subtle and fits right in any room.
- Elegant Ocean Blue Design
- Easy-to-Read Minute and Hour Hands
- Smart "Inner Hour Ring"
- Silent, Non-Ticking
- Colourful, Intuitive Dial and Face
- Diameter: 13" (33.5 cm) - large for easy reading
- Thickness: 1.85" (4.7 cm)
- Weight: 660g (23 oz or 1.5 lb)
- Glass Clock Cover
- High Quality ABS Plastic Frame
- Requires 1x AA battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- 1-Year Warranty
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
PREMIUM DESIGN THAT FITS ANYWHERE:
- With its vivid colours and stylish, sleek design, the Early Learning Wall Clock is more than a clock, it’s also a great item for decorating and enhancing your home interior. While it’s designed with kids in mind, its stylish look allows you to put it not just in the kids’ room but your living room as well.
- Perfect for kids’ bedroom, kitchen, living room, baby nursery, toddler playroom, classroom, school, or office.
- At 13 inches (33.5 cm), this is the largest wall clock you can find. Both you and children can read it from a distance without having to squint your eyes. We also carefully selected the colours, hands, and design to be pleasing to the eye and make time reading as easy as possible.
- And that’s not all! This inner rim of the clock has a slanted cut that allows you to easily read the time from different angles.
SMART INNER HOUR RING:
- Children often have trouble telling the time when the hour hand is between two hour numbers. The Inner Hour Ring removes any confusion by showing the correct hour to read.
- No one likes the constant ticking of clocks, so we made ours to be completely inaudible. The precise quartz sweep movement guarantees accuracy of time and a quiet environment. Ideal for bedrooms and classrooms.
TEACHES ADVANCED CLOCK READING:
- The Early Learning Wall Clock boasts a 13-to-24 hours numbering to help kids make sense of the time displayed. The 13-to-24 numbers are big enough to read when needed and small enough to not be distracting while reading the regular 12-hour numbers. Suitable for your kids’ room, living room, classroom, or playroom.
- By learning math in short bursts and telling the time correctly every time he or she is asked about it, your little darling will gain a significant boost in confidence coupled with an appetite for learning.